Read history tour reviews
Welcome to this page dedicated to the hundreds of reviews that passengers of Procom's Beyond Band of Brothers Tours have left over the years. The reviews are listed most current to oldest, but you can also filter to show comments in each category they rated or by the type of the tour as well.
To contact the passenger who authored a particular review, simply click on the “please, put me in touch” button and fill out the form on the following page. We will contact you directly with details shortly afterwards. Feel free to contact more than one author.
We firmly believe that where you go becomes who you are and look forward to welcoming you on one of our historical tours in the future.
Travel with Procom and the rest is history...
- All tours
- 5-day Normandy Invasion Tour
- 5-day Pearl Harbor on a Budget Tour
- 8-day Battle of Britain Tour
- 8-day Battle of the Bulge Tour
- 9-day American Civil War Tour - A Nation Tested
- 9-day WW2 Bucket List on a Budget Tour
- 11-day Beyond Band of Brothers Tour
- 11-day Beyond Band of Brothers - R&R Tour
- 11-day Central Europe Remembrance Tour
- 11-day Eastern Front Tour
- 11-day Fields of World War I Tour
- 11-day Italian Campaign Tour
- 11-day Normandy to the Bulge Tour
- 11-day Third Reich Tour
- 11-day War in Poland Tour
- 12-day London to Normandy Tour
- 12-day Islands of the Pacific and Okinawa Tour
- 12-day Two World Wars Tour
- 12(+1) day Pearl Harbor to the Marianas Tour
- 16-day Grand Pacific Tour
- 16(+1)-day Pearl Harbor to Okinawa Tour
- 18-day London to Berchtesgaden Tour
- 18-day Munich to the Wolf's Lair Tour
- 18-day Normandy to Berlin Tour
- 18-day Normandy to Krakow Tour
- 25-day London to Berlin Tour
- 25-day Normandy to the Wolf's Lair Tour
- 32-day London to the Wolf's Lair Tour
12-day Pacific+Okinawa review
I enjoyed the Okinawa segment but I would find it hard to recommend as the WW2 sights are now mostly residential. Museums excellent.
No problems here.
Camille did an excellent job made easy because there were only 4 of us.
Most of the WW2 sights are now residential so not a lot to be seen.
Excellent and detailed Knowledge but delivery style too fast for us. I kinda felt he was addressing a group of recruits on boot camp. But we enjoyed his company nonetheless.
- Customer service
- Procom overall