Read history tour reviews
Welcome to this page dedicated to the hundreds of reviews that passengers of Procom's Beyond Band of Brothers Tours have left over the years. The reviews are listed most current to oldest, but you can also filter to show comments in each category they rated or by the type of the tour as well.
To contact the passenger who authored a particular review, simply click on the “please, put me in touch” button and fill out the form on the following page. We will contact you directly with details shortly afterwards. Feel free to contact more than one author.
We firmly believe that where you go becomes who you are and look forward to welcoming you on one of our historical tours in the future.
Travel with Procom and the rest is history...
- All tours
- 5-day Normandy Invasion Tour
- 5-day Pearl Harbor on a Budget Tour
- 8-day Battle of Britain Tour
- 8-day Battle of the Bulge Tour
- 8-day Guam, Saipan, Tinian Tour
- 9-day American Civil War Tour - A Nation Tested
- 9-day WW2 Bucket List on a Budget Tour
- 11-day Beyond Band of Brothers Tour
- 11-day Beyond Band of Brothers - R&R Tour
- 11-day Central Europe Remembrance Tour
- 11-day Eastern Front Tour
- 11-day Fields of World War I Tour
- 11-day Italian Campaign Tour
- 11-day Normandy to the Bulge Tour
- 11-day Third Reich Tour
- 11-day War in Poland Tour
- 12-day London to Normandy Tour
- 12-day Islands of the Pacific and Okinawa Tour
- 12-day Two World Wars Tour
- 12(+1) day Pearl Harbor to the Marianas Tour
- 16-day Grand Pacific Tour
- 16(+1)-day Pearl Harbor to Okinawa Tour
- 18-day London to Berchtesgaden Tour
- 18-day Munich to the Wolf's Lair Tour
- 18-day Normandy to Berlin Tour
- 18-day Normandy to Krakow Tour
- 25-day London to Berlin Tour
- 25-day Normandy to the Wolf's Lair Tour
- 32-day London to the Wolf's Lair Tour
16(+1)-day Pearl Harbor to Okinawa review
The process was easy.
The information was pretty good. The itinerary before the trip was different from what we were given during the trip however. Although minor, it was a little confusing for plans for your free time.
Ohana advertised workout facilities and pool but what they had was limited. Hilton Guam and Fiesta Resort were great. Double Tree was pretty good although hotel restaurant was limited.
Was overall very happy with tour.
I would recommend the first 2 legs of the tour: Hawaii, Guam/Saipan and Tinian because you learn a lot and see some great sites. I would not recommend the Okinawa tour-there isn't really enough to see and the quality of the local guides were overall not great.
Meals were ok. Never a huge fan of hotel buffets but the restaurants we went to were mostly great.
Would have liked to see Camille step in with the guide Chris to talk to him about his pacing/talking too much, etc. I know she asked him to talk a little slower and that helped a little. The tour overall felt like it was well organized under Camille and I was never confused about where I needed to be or when. Here and there it would have been nice for Camille to say what was coming next each day-we had our itineraries but not everyone carried them and during the day it would be nice to know what is happening next more often. That might just be me though.
Camille was great and the tour went very smoothly overall.
A great hike and views. Although not WW2 focused I enjoyed this. This list doesn't include Fort deRussy which I thought was a really good stop.
Another must see with the signing ceremony deck and the exhibits downstairs.
Great collection, well laid out. One of my favorite stops of tour.
This was fun although only minimally WW2 themed.
The history, bunkers, caves, and museums of Guam were great. Guam was a good mix of different kinds of sights and most were very good. Some fo the natural beauty of Saipan that wasn't Ww2 related was fun too.
Saipan had several great sites and the Sherman Tanks off the beach was another highlight of the trip. The plane ride to Tinian and the exploration of the runways and other items associated with the Atomic Bombing of Japan were good sights.
Ok. Good knowledge. Bad sense of timing. Couldn't read the tour group very well.
Best guide by far. Great knowledge. Great personality. Fun.
The Museums of Okinawa were great but the battle sites were not. There isn't much left and so not much to see. Everything is so overgrown and developed that it is hard to appreciate.
Driving through the cemetery made this almost a waste of time.
Terrible Guide. Talked too fast, way too much and in detail that no one was really interested in. Didn't let us walk around and explore much and didn't manage time well. When we got to things we liked-like a museum, we were out of time because he had talked so much before. Also seemed to lie and exaggerate. He did have a lot of knowledge though.
Mark was better than Chris and I wish he could have been our guide for the whole Okinawa trip. Good knowledge. Good pacing.
- Customer service
- Procom overall